More Pics of Rob At The Today Show





























socialitelife
appeared on The Today Show this morning to talk about Remember Me and admitted it was hard to switch gears from speaking about Twilight. He rather adorably stumbles over answering who his new character Tyler is and searches for the words to explain why he wanted to make this film. We will be posting pictures from the appearance as we get them!

Pattinson did touch on Twilight, admitting he hadn't seen any of Eclipse yet and he wasn't anxious to move on from the vampire movies just now.

"They are great fun to work on and people really like them," he says "I could do them for a while longer, I just don't think I'm going to look 17 very much longer."

He also addresses the Details photo shoot joking "I offered to do a naked photo shoot and no one wanted to...it started off with me naked and they're like actually just forget it." I think I just heard the sound of hundreds of Twihards fainting.