Kristen's Interview with ET OnLine "How's Robert" "I can't wait to see the Baby"



Talking about her TwiSaga family "It's sort of a cliché thing, everybody says 'we're like a family' ... [but] we really sort of are and we're really lucky for it, too," she says of getting the gang back together for the series' fourth installment.

"I do worry about things remaining consistent," she admits. "Each time we just sort of slip right into it. I'm sure it's because we get along really well."

Talking about Bella, Edward and Renesmee "They become a family, finally," she says. "I mean, they have a baby together. They have a little half-breed. I can't wait to see the baby."

Meanwhile on 'Welcome to the Rileys,' she says, "I had a really great director and a really great script." The film opens November 10.

The first part of 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' opens November 18.

ouchimadiva
kstewartfans

The interviewer used the shock technique and asked about Rob. lol It worked, she answered it and is very relaxed and uber cool. Way to go, Kristen.